Northern Suburbs. Salary- Market related.
Qualification: Degree in Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Statistics or related disciplines
Honours Degree and/or SAICA or equivalent articles
To gather and monitor financial data, preparing accurate statements, forecasting costs and revenues, managing tax payments, and conducting internal audits. To ensure compliance with accounting regulations and support the company’s financial decisions.
- Daily receipt reconciliations between FNB and the loan origination system.
- Processing of collection runs and preparation of collection reconciliations.
- Maintain various credit card balances, ensuring all invoices are received and allocated
- Ensure that the weekly debtor reconciliation is completed, and outstanding items are cleared in a timely fashion.
- Perform full month end close process, including journals, bank reconciliations, calculating and confirming inter- company loan balances.
- Perform the monthly External Debt Collectors reconciliations.
- Perform the monthly bad debts reconciliation.
- Managing that any debtor account adjustments are processed timeously.
- Prepare debtor book stats to be provided to executives and other departments.
- Process the receipts for the External Debt Collectors onto Clients’ accounts
- Ensure that accounts payable amounts are accurate and paid in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of short- and long-term working cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts with variance reporting compared to budget.
- Monthly update of the budget/forecast with actuals.
- Assist with various internal and external reporting requirements
- Set up of AFS template.
- Effectively dealing with Analyst/ operational queries regarding receipts from customers, processing of refunds, manual interest postings etc. to ensure that they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Resolving SARS related queries
- Bank transaction processing including expense payments.
- Manage and administer the Invoices mailbox.
- Testing of new Creditec in UAT before production deployment.
- Manual work required for 3rd parties, bank batch allocation and recon.
- Managing of Petty cash.
- Respond to creditor queries.
- FNB Admin as required
- Process prepayments and accruals and ensure month end schedules are accurate and updated.
- Manage the FAR including additions and monthly recording of depreciation.
- Co-ordinate the process of an audit by assisting with the preparation of the audit file and addressing audit queries.
- Maintain and update Finance Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain an orderly electronic accounting filing system.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Assures the protection of assets of the business through internal control, internal auditing and assuring proper insurance coverage.
- Assist as a reviewer with loan application considerations as and when capacity allows.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 5 years of work experience, ideally 3 of which in a financial institution.
Please submit your CV with photo and kindly let me know what you are currently earning please?