Our client is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production emerging trading market platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting into the Trading Support Lead, you will ensure that customers using the company’s trading platform receive the highest level of support. You will handle complex margin trading related questions and own these cases until completion.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the millions of customers using products.
- Answer customer queries specific to the trading platform and margin trading products.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported quickly and efficiently
- Communicate in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Help answer customer queries regarding our exchange and act as a subject matter expert in the trading field.
- Learn constantly, adapt to the needs of the teams and build your cryptocurrency knowledge.
- Support the wider customer success team in other areas as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position is integrity.
- A deep understanding of trading platforms, and specifically how leverage systems work
- Must have good trading experience
- Must understand how margin trading works
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies
- Experience serving customers on live-chat, email or tickets at high volumes.
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers globally.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
Salary £28,500 – £33,000 Work remotely. UK/EU hours
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
The interview will be 4 stages and all carried out via Google Meets/Zoom.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document.
|Job Category||Call Centre, Finance|