Milton Keyes UK. £70k + £5k car allowance. We are recruiting for a large construction company in the UK with specifically experience in CLEANROOMS (Pharmaceutical or Laboratory). You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise and career as an integral part of a driven and growing team. You will work with premium clients on challenging and interesting projects, ranging from laboratories and clean rooms to the most complex pioneering pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
What is needed:
NB!! If in South Africa, a British Passport and:
• A degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred but minimum qualifications are in Quantity
o Surveying/ Building Services or Building Studies/Construction.
• Other relevant courses accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered
Institute of Building (CIOB).
• Fully conversant with traditional forms of contract but also alliance, collaborative and re-imbursable
• IT proficient.
• Membership or accreditation with any professional institution (RICS/ICE/CIBSE/CIOB) would be favourable.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in industry.
The company operates within a range of different commercial arrangements including lump sum work, alliance & collaborative contracts and term agreements and you should be familiar with each of these arrangements. You must also have good knowledge and understanding of JCT and NEC building contracts.
Although the prime functions are the commercial management of projects together with input into the development of commercial practices within the organisation your support may also be required in tendering projects and therefore Tendering / Estimating is also included within your job description.
Tendering / Estimating
What’s on offer
• Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
• Flexible Working Hours
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Child care vouchers
• Interesting and challenging projects delivered for blue chip pharmaceutical companies
|Job Category||Building Services, Construction|