Woodstock. Salary R700k pa.
Our client is one of South Africa’s leading retailers and has growth opportunities.
- Has knowledge on how credit risk scorecards are build and experience in assigning risk strategies on risk groups derived by scorecards
- Present data to demonstrate conclusions gained from analysing data
- Able to query and interpret data quickly and clearly
- Self-motivated driver of performance
- Great at finishing projects and disciplined in meeting deadlines
- Strong problem assessment and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- Able to regroup and re-organise when priorities shift
- Generate ad-hoc reports and analytics
- Ensure professional relationships are established and maintained with colleagues, customers and external vendors.
- Comfortable working in a team to assist on other key projects in the Customer Management Services team.
- 5 Years’ experience
- Degree with Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent (Essential/Advantageous)
- Advanced computer literacy skills with a high proficiency in SQL or SAS and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in all areas of the credit lifecycle
- Proven experience with scorecards and analytics
Please submit your CV with photo and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
|Credit Risk Analyst