Durban. Salary R50k – R60k CTC pm. The purpose of the position is to maintain and administer the SAP system and its supporting operating system architecture.
The position encompasses Administration and Corporate contribution as the major factors:
• Perform general administration of computer resources. This will include only those systems, which relate
to the support of the business systems and supporting infrastructure.
• Assist all users of the SAP System with any problems they may have.
• Maintain the business system in an optimum operating condition through the timeous application of patches
and upgrades as required by the business system vendors. Plan for and administer the upgrade of hardware
platforms such that they continue to meet the requirements of the business and the changes in the business
• Review, analyse and recommend changes with problems due to interfaces etc.
• Train all users on the SAP system.
• Maintain and manage the disaster recovery program, related documentation and testing.
• Take responsibility for the PABX network structure.
• Co-ordinate general PABX issues
• Constructively participate as a member of the wider Conlog team
• Undertake any other tasks or one-off projects which may be assigned from time to time
• Ensure protection of the company’s commercial interests always and in all circumstances
• Take all practicable steps to ensure personal safety and the safety of others as a matter of priority
• Demonstrate professional skill and a high standard of fairness and integrity
• Qualification and Experience
• Relevant information technology degree or diploma
• At least 5 years’ experience in process analysis, user training, SAP system administration and usage•
• Skills/attributes/ specific competencies
• Knowledge of SAP system
• Knowledge of development lifecycle
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Negotiation and networking skills
• Professional approach
• Commitment to customer service
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Able to work under pressure
• Analytical thinking
• Client focus
• Personal development
• Planning and organising
• Working hours are 08h00 to 16h30
• 30-minute lunch break
• Available to work overtime when required
• Probation concludes after 3 months
• Subscribes to ethical business practices and the requirements of the Employment Equity and Occupational
and Safety Acts
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
Should you not hear from us withing two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful