CBD. Salary R15-R18k no benefits. We are recruiting for a Sales Team Leader for a large company operating in the Debt Review field and this person must have a proven track record of Sales within a Call Centre environment.
This Team Leader will lead and manage a team of Financial Assessors. This position is mostly Office based and for a target orientated individual who is energetic, ambitious and loves sales.
The client promotes active presence on the floor, which means less sitting behind a desk, working on reports and admin and more side by side coaching and walking the floor.
- Matric (Essential)
- Diploma/Degree (advantageous)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and motivating a team of Financial Assessors
- Optimizing sales and conversions
- Managing agent compliance in line with best industry practice
- Meet team efficiency targets as per KPA requirements for the company
- Identify training needs and ensure adequate training and coaching is provided
Skills that are advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years proven sales experience within a Call Centre
- 2-5 years in the Debt Review industry / Financial sector
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in lead generating
- Experience in strategic sales planning
- Intermediate Excel skills (preferred)
- Ability and drive to work in a highly pressured sales environment
- Ability to be agile and take initiative
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
Should you not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Call Centre, Sales & Marketing|