Milton Keyes UK. £70k + £5k car allowance. We are recruiting for a large construction company in the UK with specifically experience in CLEANROOMS (Pharmaceutical or Laboratory). You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise and career as an integral part of a driven and growing team. You will work with premium clients on challenging and interesting projects, ranging from laboratories and cleanrooms to the most complex pioneering pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
NB!!! If in South Africa, a British Passport is needed.
Reporting to the Engineering Director and working as part of an integrated project team, you will provide engineering support including but not limited to the tasks below:
• Proactively work with the team and the Client to ensure best in class delivery, ensuring your own areas
of responsibility are delivered to time, budget, and quality requirements
• Constructability input into in house design solutions
• Identify risks and ensure mitigation measures are put in place.
• Produce procurement schedules and discuss and set programme requirements
• Negotiate and agree ‘best value’ procurement of suppliers and contractors
• Agree working arrangements with all key service providers
• Organisation and management of contractors
• Set and maintain high standards of workmanship during construction
• Attend site meetings with the both the Client and the site teams
• Liaison with all disciplines to ensure works is accurately coordinated.
• Commissioning and final handover take responsibility for activities allocated to you to ensure this is done effectively
• You will be based in the Milton Keynes office; however, the company operates across the UK and you should expect some weekly travel, with an occasional overnight stay
• Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services / Building Studies.
• 10 years relevant experience
• Minimum IoSH Managing Safely (this will be provided if candidate doesn’t meet standard)
• Although you will be experienced in delivering projects in your core / background skill, experience in
multi discipline turnkey projects is also required
• Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is essential particularly in the construction
of laboratories and cleanrooms.
• IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
• Fully conversant with CDM regulations
What’s on offer
• Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
• Flexible Working Hours
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Child care vouchers
• Interesting and challenging projects delivered for blue chip pharmaceutical companies