W/stock. R14-R17k. Contract.
- Our client, a UK based company requires 4 x Junior Paralegals with either a relevant qualification plus 1-3 yrs’ experience in a recognised Law firm
- Or if no qualification at least 5 -10 years’ working experience in a recognised Law firm
- Excellent written and verbal English communication Skills – English as a first language required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support client firm solicitors with drafting letters of claim and/or letters of complaint to UK financial institutions on behalf of individual clients
- Assimilate complex information from a clients’ file and extract the necessary data to formulate the letters of claim / complaint
- Assist with case preparation/progress to include general admin and legal support as directed
- Management and or support to paralegals and others within the team
- Collaboration with the Client Services Team of the client firm in relation to their clients and prospects including interrogation of client data to name a few items.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning?