N/Suburbs -Tygervalley Waterfront. R12k no benefits.
You will work “hands-on” within a start-up-company in a close-knit team to provide the necessary Office and Loan Administrator duties.
As an Office and Loan Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Switchboard and Reception duties.
- Administration duties for the Analyst team
- Correspondence duties (General emails and LiveChat platform).
- General Office Administration and Requirements.
It is important to note that the current duties assigned to this role (described under individual responsibilities) may vary from time to time as the business grows.
- 3+ years of work experience as Office Administrator
- Grade 12
Switchboard and Reception duties
· Answer incoming telephone calls and direct the calls as necessary. Take messages and relay this to the appropriate team member/s.
· Board Room and Meeting Rooms:
o Receive guests and responsible for the provision of refreshments, lunch and other logistical arrangements when required
o Ensure that the boardroom is clean and tidy at all times
o Ensure that all equipment within the boardroom is operational
· Conference Calls: Arrange conference calls, both locally and internationally, ensuring that all participants are invited when required.
· Providing assistance to visitors when they require the use of the boardroom equipment for presentation purposes.
Administration duties for the Analyst team
· Managing the customer care inbox for incoming applications. Preparing these for the Front Desk to make the initial call to the client within the agreed time limit.
· Monthly refinance and paid-up account preparation and communication (emails and SMS).
· Manage the Analyst box if they are on leave/absent.
· Assist the Front Desk team with initial and could not contact client calls.
· Assist in managing the email correspondence for the Front Desk team.
· General loan admin duties.
· When required and if time allows – preparation of scorecards and assisting with the conversion of bank statements.
· When required and if time allows – assisting with the balancing of the bank statements before inserting them into a scorecard.
· Office Filing: Keeps record of all correspondence, using both Electronic & Manual Filing Systems to retrieve information easily when needed.
· Assisting with the response to general enquiries, etc.
· Communication with clients via our live chat platform.
General Office Administration and Requirement duties
· Management of and organising of suppliers e.g., stationery, consumables, cleaners etc.
· Management of office and general concerns e.g., security or alarm concerns, plumbing requirements in case of leaking taps, etc. Managing the General Spiceworks tickets.
· Event planning.
Functional Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
· Telephone skills
· Communication (written and verbal)
· Strong multi-tasking and administration skills
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Effective communication skills
· Customer focused
· Judgment and problem solving
· Decision making
· Planning and organisational skills
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning.
Should you not hear from us withing two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.