Northern Suburbs. Salary R15k – no med aid/prov fund. Only Group life benefits.
|Purpose||Be part of an exciting Fin-tech company that is growing rapidly to keep up with the financing requirements of the SME market.
Globally, technology is transforming the lending industry and changing the way business owners access finance through the introduction of smarter and faster lending solutions.
This business has assisted the SME industry since 2016, making a difference to many SME businesses.
The ideal candidate is energetic & hard-working, possesses strong relationship building/sales development skills, the ability to communicate financial concepts in simplistic terminology, analytical skills, good time management skills, good planning and organisational skills and strong admin skills.
Administration and preparation of the new loan applications and assisting by administrating and preparation of business bank statements for the “waiting for statements” client population to ensure effective and efficient administration support for the analyst operations team to ensure business sustainability and delivery on the company timeframes.
|Min Experience||3+ years of work experience as a loan administrator.
|Min Qualification||Grade 12
|Functional Responsibilities||· Time Management – timeously processing and preparing the new loan applications.
· Switchboard and Reception duties –
o Answering and directing client calls. Take messages and relay them to the appropriate team member/s.
· Communication – experience communicating with clients via telecom and e-mail and ensuring that we respond to a customer’s queries timeously and in a professional manner.
· Product Knowledge – Need to be able to explain the product, pricing, loan terms, etc. to the customers.
· Process Knowledge – Need to understand the process that needs to be followed by the operations team as a whole and need to be able to explain this to the customers.
· Able to explain to a client how to obtain the bank statements in the correct format and be familiar with all channels available in submitting or sending these bank statements.
· General loan administrator duties –
o Managing the customer care inbox.
o Monthly refinance and paid-up communication (SMS)
o General loan administrator duties.
o When time allows; assist the “waiting for statements” team in preparing and processing the client information gathered.
· Organizing information – gathering bank statements, creating client folders, and saving bank statements in these folders.
· Managing the information gathered – converting bank statements through Connect (internal conversion tool) and manually converting bank statements through PDF2XL Enterprise and AWS.
· Excellent customer service – providing timely, attentive, and upbeat service to a customer, and making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the business.
|Leadership Responsibilities||Personal and functional leadership
• Take ownership of own work by delivering high-quality work on time.
• Show initiative and be proactive in finding opportunities to improve business processes.
• Take ownership of own career development by continuously improving skills, knowledge, and the application thereof in designing and implementing solutions.
• Positive engagement in team activities and actively contributing ideas to improve team dynamics and performance.
• Upskill and train business users and colleagues as required to ensure the overall stability of the environment.
|Technical/Business Competencies||• Strong Communication skills – exchange, convey and express knowledge and ideas.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and other Office applications.
• Good problem resolution and creative thinking abilities.
• A team player – teamwork and collaboration.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving.
• Emotional Intelligence.
• Empowering and motivating others.
• Strong multi-tasking and administration skills.
• Listening skills and empathy.
• Understanding the loan origination and client information systems.
|Behavioural Competencies||• Information gathering and documenting.
• Creating and innovating.
• Quality and detail orientated.
• Planning and organizing.
• Adapting and responding to change.
• Team collaboration.
• Comfortable working in a small team environment as well as independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Deadline driven (sense of urgency).
• Resourceful and the ability to take initiative.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
|Job Category||Loans, Loans Administrator|