The company is a multinational well established company of over 50 years based in mainland China specialising in production, R&D of animal health & drug products, as well as a leading manufacturer of cat & dog vaccines.
- Will be responsible for the full P&L to ensure Value creation for the Company and provide all timely and appropriate reporting.
- To assume overall responsibility and accountability over the Company’s activity, secure the development of the subsidiary, and formalize the Company’s projects and structure.
- To motivate and lead the team, still asserting effectiveness, discipline and professionalism at every stage and in each of the operation’s departments
- To formalize and implement the Strategic Plans in line with the regional and local development plans, in terms of product range.
- Must be fluent in English coupled with a Scientific education VETERINARY or Medical background and a Finance qualification will be advantageous.
- French as an additional language will be a plus.
- Experience in Animal Health or Pet Food industry needed.
- Management capability of an existing team of 25 persons, with potential growth of up to 70 persons
- Availability to travel 50 % of the time
- Analysis and organizational skills
- Excellent relationships and communication abilities
- Demonstrated Adaptability , Cross functional and Cross cultural skills
- Be active, energetic and resilient.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are currently earning please? Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.