Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for leading for the development of new warheads, rocket motors and aircraft bombs for international and local clients.
Key Performance Areas:
• Leads the technical group responsible for the development of new warheads, rocket motors and aircraft
bombs for international and local clients.
• Strengthen and develop the technical knowhow and capabilities to support future warhead, rocker motor and
aircraft bombs strategies.
• Contribute to the strategic planning of Product Strategies.
• Plan and manage the allocation of man power and budgets in the group to ensure effective execution of
projects and optimum use of available people.
• Take final responsibility for the Technical Performance, Quality of projects being executed in the group.
• Conduct and execute succession planning in such a way that Critical Skills are timely identified and
successors are appointed and mentored to ensure continuity in core capability.
• Execute line management functions (Budgeting, Performance Management, succession planning etc.)
• Provide support for NBD&S during marketing campaigns, proposals preparation and customer technical
• Provide technical support to production or Quality during investigations.
• BSc/BEng/BTech in Engineering. (Mechanical or Aeronautics). Post-graduate in Gas dynamics preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development process of ammunition or sub-systems for rockers and
• Good interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills.
• Good communication, planning and organizing skills.
• Experience in line management functions required
• Strong computer skills
• Highly organized and self-motivated
Salary: Market related
Should you not hear from us within two weeks please note that your application was not successful.