Our client is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production emerging trading market platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting into the Escalation Desk Lead, you will be part of a rock star team ensuring that they handle complaints in a fair, transparent and efficient way. You will interact with their compliance and legal teams and will liaise with regulatory bodies as needed.
- Provide an empathetic and professional approach to complaint handling.
- Resolve customer complaints in line with internal SLAs
- Act as a point of contact for their legal and compliance team.
- Manage complaint cases from start to finish, providing regular updates to customers until resolution.
- Must have experience handling formal complaints emails
- Must understand regulatory processes
- Will be supporting our legal teams and handling high level executive complaints
- Support regulatory, legal or executive investigations from complaint customers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at this company is integrity.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- 2+ years’ experience handling complaints in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum. Work remotely. UK/EU Hours
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
The interview will be 4 stages and all carried out via Google Meets/Zoom.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document
|Job Category||Call Centre|