Northern Suburbs. Salary – Market related. Own vehicle preferred but not essential
To manage incoming and initial calls with clients, administration, and preparation of bank statements for new loan applications to ensure effective and efficient administration support for the analyst and front desk operations team. To ensure business sustainability and delivery on the company timeframes.
Administrative Support to Operations:
- Front Desk:
- Managing the Client support box for strategic partnerships
- Administer the strategic partnerships applications process.
- Switchboard duties –
- Answering and directing client calls. Take messages and relay them to the appropriate team member/s.
- Communication – experience communicating with clients via telecom and e-mail and ensuring that we respond to a customer’s queries timeously and professionally.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service portraying the following skills:
- Actively listening
- Emotional Intelligence
- Handling difficult situations and questions
- Product Knowledge: Explain the product, pricing, loan terms, etc. to the customers.
- Process Knowledge: Understand the process that needs to be followed by the operations team as a whole and need to be able to explain this to the customers.
- Process Knowledge: Explain to a client how to obtain the bank statements in the correct format and be familiar with all channels available in submitting or sending these bank statements.
Business Funding Applications:
- New applications:
- Prepare and process applications.
- Ensuring the correct information has been received.
- Preparing all relevant information required for the application, including the conversion of business bank statements via various channels.
- Follow-up calls to clients where the business is waiting for the business bank statements.
- Action the documentation that clients have sent in with their applications before initial contact.
- Initial contact with clients when they have applied for business funding.
- Follow-up calls with clients where we have been unable to reach them with the initial call.
- Time Management – timeously processing and preparing the new loan applications within SLA.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- Take ownership of your work by delivering high-quality work on time.
- Show initiative and be proactive in finding opportunities to improve business processes.
- Take ownership of your career development by continuously improving skills, knowledge, and the application thereof in designing and implementing solutions.
- Positive engagement in team activities and actively contributing ideas to improve team dynamics and performance.
- Grade 12
Minimum Work Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience as an administrator.
Technical Business Competence:
- Strong Communication skills – exchange, convey and express knowledge and ideas via telecom and e-mail and ensuring that they respond to a customer’s queries timeously and professionally.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and other Office applications.
- Good problem-resolution and creative thinking abilities.
- A team player – teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Empowering and motivating others.
- Strong multi-tasking and administration skills.
- Listening skills and empathy.
- Understanding the loan origination and client information systems.
- Time Management – being able to multi-task between the different tasks required in the team.
- Product and process knowledge
- Excellent customer service
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Learning and Researching
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Working with People
Please submit your CV with photo if you have the above mentioned experience and traits and kindly let me know what you are currently earning please?
|Job Category||Admin, Administrator, Business Fund Administrator|