Northern Suburbs. Market Related Salary -no med/prov but Risk benefits included.
Purpose of role:
A leading, dynamic, financial lender is seeking a highly skilled business analyst. You will be working with business and development houses to implement, enhance, and maintain various SAAS applications. You will perform analysis, quality assurance, develop specifications and requirements for developers to follow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a technology driven company based in the N/subs, working in a fast-paced environment and a sociable team atmosphere.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement and deliver quality solutions.
- Work with business users to define and re-design business processes.
- Elicit and define user requirements.
- Create documents, presentations, and training material that can be used to establish buy-in and launch the solution successfully.
- Perform quality assurance on solutions to ensure it is ready for implementation.
- Project management duties, i.e. implement methodologies, standards, policies, plans and processes on all projects to ensure consistent quality.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, knowledge base and third-party relationships.
- Consult with external service providers to resolve incidents and complete service requests.
- Log incidents with external service providers in accordance with SLA’s.
- Effectively manage relationships with third-party provider.
- Perform quality assurance on items developed by third-party providers.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Minimum Qualification:
- Formal 3-year qualification in an IT/IS discipline, obtained from a recognised Higher Education Institution
- Certification in Business and System Analysis
- Minimum Experience: 4 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Skills Required/essential knowledge of/experience in
- Strong understanding of defining or developing APIs
- Experience with using techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Framing, Storyboards
- Strong understanding of SQL queries to retrieve and validate data
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Process modelling
- Software testing/quality assurance
- Being meticulous and capable of delivering an elevated level of accuracy
- Desirable knowledge of/experience in:
- Credit industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Essential Behavioural competencies:
- Good business acumen.
- Creating and innovating.
- Quality and detail orientated.
- Planning and organising.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Team collaboration.
- Comfortable working in a small team environment as well as independently.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
|Job Category||Financial, Loans|