Our client, a global leader in supply chain management systems, are seeking an experienced mid/senior Full-Stack Developer with a passion for delivering beautiful, intuitive software. The ideal candidate would ideally have C# skills and a proven track record of delivering working software in iterations. Based in Somerset West – Salary negotiable.
- Develop numerous, high-quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Help define the technical architecture of the project/product
- Work with the team to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software solutions.
- Translate technical improvements into business process improvements, understandable by business stakeholders.
- Develop elegant, responsive, high performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Actively participate in code and design reviews
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data-driven approach.
- 5+ Years of experience in C# programming language.
- 3+ Years of experience in Delphi programming but not essential.
- Comfortable working in both frontend and backend frameworks
- Working knowledge with relational DBs
- Must have solid knowledge and professional experience developing compelling web applications with HTML, DOM, CSS, AJAX, cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance optimization.
- Client facing experience with the ability to translate complex technical processes into layman’s terms for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with product ownership, development, or strategy is nice to have but not essential.
- Experience using code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience writing unit, automated and integration tests.
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org