Durbanville area on a farm at the Head Office.
Salary CTC R25k –R30k dep on exp. Extended Limited Duration Contract (12 months) / Negotiable
Preference will be given to Designated Group Candidates
Description of Position
As an executive administrator you will manage projects and activities of the Board of Directors and their committees. You will be required to perform various administrative tasks and facilitate the communications process.
Qualification, Experience and Technical Requirement
• Matric Certificate
• Tertiary Qualification (Degree or Diploma) in Business Administration / Office Management or related
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ executive administration experience, knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (Advanced), Outlook, Power Point), Adobe
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent command of English language (reading, writing and communicating) – Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strict adherence to confidential information
• Planning, organizing, prioritizing and time management skills are important
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Proficient in analysing numerical, verbal and other sources of information to provide solutions and reports.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work under pressure
• Strong cognitive thinking ability, and the ability to take initiative
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide support to the Executive Management Team
• Drafts correspondence, recommendations, reports and memos related to issues on behalf of Executive Management. An understanding of legal jargon would be an advantage.
• Manages and supports the Executive Management Team with external meetings, including correspondence, material and document preparation and minutes of meetings.
• Assists with researching and preparing of reports and presentations.
• Maintaining the organisations databases by ensuring that all new documentation, policies, processes and procedures are uploaded and filed
• Updating the necessary policies, processes and procedures from notes provided
• Identify resources as required for specialised projects
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
• Producing of reports, presentation or briefs required by Executives
• Point of contact between Executives, Senior Managers and internal / external clients
• Director Support; e.g., Managing Diaries, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangement etc., when required
Please submit your CV with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly let me know what you/were earning please?