Our client is a leading presence in safari destinations in Africa. If you believe world-class travel can go hand in hand with improving livelihoods and conservation this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. You will need to have experience in handling safari requests from agents as well as managing the agent and the client’s expectations. Experience in East Africa would be great but safari experience in other areas in Africa qualifies.
- Skilled in designing detailed quotes for itinerary requests.
- 5 plus years experience in the broader hospitality/tourism industry.
- A service delivery mind-set with strong focus on customer service.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Willingness to handle issues outside of working hours.
- Willingness to work in teams and share knowledge.
The position is based in Cape Town with opportunity to travel for short periods from time to time. Salary consists of a basic dependant on experience plus commission. The position is office based for three months thereafter a split of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org