Paarden Eiland . Salary R20k-R25k plus incentives based on company performance. Hospital plan & Provident fund.
Sector : Building – Home Finishes Product : Fireplaces and Home Products
Our client is looking for young, energetic and talented marketing and media coordinator to join their marketing department. The individual wants to enter the industry and grow with this business who market and promote a wide range of home products including fireplaces, braais, outdoor furniture and other innovative home products.
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
This candidate will also have the ability to build, maintain, update, and redesign the company’s existing and new websites and platforms ie.
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links”
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Making backup files of the site
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
Excellent social listening skills
Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
1-3 years’ experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
Working Hours Hours:
Mon – Thursday 7.30 – 5pm
Friday 7.30 – 5pm
Please submit your CV with photo to email@example.com and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?