Job Title: Graduate Researcher – Financial Headhunting
Location: Remote, South Africa
Salary: R20,000 – R30,000 per month
We are a leading headhunting firm looking for a recent graduate to join our team as a Graduate Researcher. In this role, you will work closely with our account managers in the UK, identifying and screening potential candidates, talent mapping, and assisting with other research projects primarily in the financial sector.
The ideal candidate will have a business degree and some background in research. You should also be comfortable speaking with strangers, as this position involves a great deal of communication with candidates and clients. Additionally, the candidate must be a native English speaker.
This is a remote position, so you will need to have a private office space, high-speed internet, and a solution to load shedding. As a Graduate Researcher, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team and develop your skills in the field of headhunting.
- Conducting research to identify potential candidates in the financial sector
- Screening candidates and assessing their qualifications for open positions
- Communicating with candidates and clients via phone, email, and other channels
- Assisting with talent mapping and other research projects as needed
- Collaborating with account managers to provide exceptional service to clients
- Recent graduate with a business degree
- Background in research
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality and comfortable speaking with strangers
- Native English speaker
- Private office space, high-speed internet, and a solution to load shedding
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to launch your career in the headhunting industry, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!