Cape Town – CBD. Market related salary plus benefits. Hybrid position (home/office).
Our client is a leading retailer in South Africa and offering an amazing opportunity for a skilled analyst within the Risk & Analytics team.
This successful candidate will be responsible for ad hoc analyses, the development of statistical models for strategy development; monitoring and tracking of existing models and reporting.
- Minimum requirement of a BCom., or similar qualification – majoring in Statistics with a strong academic record
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in building, implementing and using statistical models for strategy development
- SAS Base/Enterprise Guide programming experience
- SAS Enterprise Miner programming experience advantageous
- Python / Hadoop or similar packages all beneficial
- Experienced MS office user
- Experience in a retail or financial services industry with specific collections or recoveries experiences is required
- Experience with bureau data beneficial
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- High attention to detail driving a need for 100% accuracy
- Able to manage effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced, error-free environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills required
- Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise deliverables, including presentations
- Strong collaborative interpersonal skills – both with internal and external parties
- High level of integrity and confidentiality