Northern Suburbs. Market related salary. WFH 2 days per week.
To originate prospective new business loan applications (analysing, review, and evaluation) and to provide customer service throughout the loan origination journey.
- Review and evaluates loan applications and documentation for completeness.
- Preparing, reviewing, and analysing the creditworthiness of all business loan originations by completing a credit scorecard.
- Review of the financial status of the client by interpreting financial statements and SARS documentation.
- Request additional information and follow up outstanding applications.
- Engaging with clients (telephonically and written) throughout the loan origination journey.
- Creating loan quotes and proposals in conjunction with the credit and legal team.
- Determine loan pricing, repayment mechanisms and terms (in consultation with credit team).
- Providing professional customer service, through quick turn-around time and effective communication, whilst adhering to the lending guidelines and practices.
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly business targets.
- “Pipeline management” from origination through to close.
- Post-close due diligence to ensure the loan is documented as approved and is in compliant with business/credit rules, relevant regulations, and internal policies and guidelines.
- Follow up on any non-payment.
- Deal with new payment plans or refinancing requests.
- Deal with early settlement queries.
- Obtain and file copies of loan applicants’ credit history, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Constantly reviewing and improving the origination and lending process in order to maintain highest level of efficiency, and ability to allocate more time to origination and business development.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
Minimal Formal Qualifications
- NQF 7 or Degree in accounting or business studies or similar.
Minimum Work Experience
- 5 years of work experience in loan origination/administration
- Familiarity with loan administration, accounting and banking applications/software is preferred.
- Financial/accounting skills with the ability to understand and interpret financial statements, historical trends, budgets, projections, management performance, industry, and cash flow information.
- Strong sales skills are essential to grow the debtor’s book with new business.
- Deadline driven – Driven to close a deal as soon as possible to ensure disbursement.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Analytical skills (data analyses)
- Excellent excel skills (pivots, lookups).
- Strong administrative skills.
- Solid understanding of lending products and practices
- Strong project management – planning, organisational & time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely well organized with the ability to effectively multi-task and calmly handle diverse workloads while maintaining a positive customer-focused attitude.
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Resourceful and the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a team and support sub-teams
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with People
Please submit your CV with photo and kindly let me know what you are /were earning please?