Century City. Salary market related. Own vehicle needed.
My client is a well-known established company within the fashion/garment apparel industry.
We are looking for a fashion merchandising with previous experience in this industry to be an assistant to the Senior Fashion Merchandiser.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Someone who has sound technical understanding on both Woven fabric, Knit fabric and Knitwear products across Menswear, Ladies wear, Kids wear and Infant/New Born.
- Liaise and attend brief meetings with customers.
- Prepare for all meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate costings with suppliers in Madagascar, Mauritius, Bangladesh, India.
- Check all PO’s received from customer.
- Ensure all communications to the customer and suppliers are clear.
- Responsibilities includes chasing in lab dip, Trims, CADS, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions relative to each confirmed style.
- Send lab dips, cad, strike offs, trims, fabric and fits for approval.
- Check parcels received from suppliers.
- Ensure all information is correct on the parcel letter and submissions to the customer.
- Physical measurement checks on samples (fits, PPS, SS) according to measurement guide of each customer.
- Deliver parcels to customers.
- Store visits to see what’s trending and what’s selling in store.
- Send style ideas to customers on a regular basis.
- Do research and create seasonal presentations of the latest fashion trends.
- Show newness and develop new styles with the suppliers to present to customers per season.
- Keep track of the capacity tracker and status of Greige fabric ordering per customer.
- Follow and understand the critical path, as well as maintain this on a daily basis.
- Manage samples and ensure all samples are returned from the customers.
- General Admin and maintenance of style files on a daily basis.
- Please submit your CV with photo and kindly let me know what you are currently earning please?